Andhra Association School
On 28th March,1953, a Primary School was founded with three classes. When the School began to gain strength and stability, other like-minded persons of the region joined hands with the Andhras and offered to help the growth of the School. So, the Andhra Association School became broad based. Class was added to class until the School was recognized as a Junior High School in 1958. In 1960, the Junior High School rose to be a High School and recognition was granted to the High School by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education as an unaided High School in 1965.
Photos & Views |
2006 All rights reserved. Powered by WebWiz India.